Berkshire is a rural mountainous region located in western Massachusetts in the United States, connected to New York City by its north border and Connecticut by the southern side. Moreover, the area is a beautiful attraction with small villages and towns in the mountainous region. You can enjoy this area because it is known for its art institutions, farms, table food, fall foliage view, outdoor activities, Boston Symphony, Orchestra’s residency, and other festivals. Vacation Village in the Berkshires is also the best place to visit.
There are more than 100 cultural visiting points in Berkshires, some of them are famous around the world. Lush green mountains beautifully border this piece of land. Here you can enjoy several recreational festivals and ventures that last for a year. Due to its natural and historical attractions, this place provides a family-friendly environment for the vacations.
One day is not enough to visit this natural and cultural place. You should stay there for at least 5 to 6 days if you visit the place. Here are some best options to stay and spend vacations in the Berkshires.
Visit Vacation Village in the Berkshires – Resort
Vacation Village in the Berkshires is the best resort to stay for a family vacation. It offers a family-friendly environment and a home-like atmosphere. The best thing about the village is that it is the nearest point to most Berkshire’s attractions. Near most attractions for the town are MASS MoCA, Williams College Museum of Art, Ramblewild Adventure Park, and Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort.
Moreover, there are two main categories for getting suites in the village.
- Suites A
- B Suites
Suites A & Suites B difference
The first category of suites A is about 800 square feet in the area decorated elegantly. Suites are facilitated with a complete Kitchen, including a microwave, refrigerator, and stove.
The second category that consists of suites B is about 550 square feet in area. Also, the difference between Suites A and Suites B is just an area of a suite, Complete and partial kitchen. Suites A has a complete Kitchen with all facilities. Suites B have partial kitchens facilitations.
Common facilitations in all suites
- All suites are facilitated with dining rooms, living rooms, and furnished balconies designed traditionally.
- The rooms consist of televisions, DVD players and fireplaces.
Special features of the resort
- Visitors can enjoy swimming inside and outside the resort as it offers two heated swimming pools.
- This family friendly resort also offers a kid’s swimming pool or kid’s bathtub on a family vacation.
- The resort has a small private cinema; 42 guests can sit in the theater at a single time.
- There are volleyball and basketball courts for the resort’s visitors.
- Visitors are also facilitated with a gaming room and a fitness room.
- The resort can provide BBQ grills on visitors’ demand.
Nearest visiting points to vacation Village in the Berkshires – Resort
You can enjoy a fantastic view of the Jiminy Peak ski area from the village resort. Besides its comfort, you can enjoy most of the attractions by saving your time, if you are staying in Village resort.
- Ramblewild Adventure Park is a closet point from the village resort; you can reach that adventurous park in just 4 minutes. It is a fantastic attraction that consists of bridges, ladders, and zip lines. You can enjoy hiking and snowshoeing in the park as well.
- MASS MoCA museum is one of the significant points with 250,000 square feet of space for exhibition in the United States. The museum performs visual and contemporary art. You can reach MASS MoCA in just 30 minutes from the resort.
- Williams College Museum of Art in Berkshires is famous due to its North Adams Museum of History and Science, Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival, and Oldcastle Theatre Company. The travel time for Williams College Museum from the village resort is just about 27 minutes.
- Ioka Valley Farm is a rural attraction with historical and cultural fashioned fun. Here you can enjoy tractor pulling, radio flyers tractor trikes across the fields. Visit its pet area is also excellent. This farm is just 4 minutes away from the resort.
Other resorts to stay for vacations in the Berkshires
Here is a list of some other resorts in the Berkshires that you can consider for a vacation stay.
- Wheatleigh Resort
- Miraval Berkshires Resort and Spa
- The Williams Inn resort
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Oak n’ Spruce Resort
- The Porches Inn at Mass MoCA
- The Kemble Inn resort
- The Black Swan Lee – Lenox, Ascend Hotel Collection
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Great Barrington Lenox/Berkshires
- Seven Hills Inn resort
Scenic views, attractions, villages, and towns are the unique features of Berkshires. If you are looking for a resort to stay at the visiting point, you can choose Vacation Village resort. The resort provides friends and family-friendly environment with its modern and elegant features. Also, the resort is comfortable to stay in and comes with ease of drive to the attraction points. Exceptional features of the resort include its indoor swimming pool, fitness center, and free parking.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost to stay at Vacation Village resort, and how can you reserve your booking?
It is a most reliable option to stay at a reasonable price with all modern and traditional facilities at the best place. You can reserve a family suite for just $170 to $180 for a day. Four persons are easily adjustable in a suite whether you check Suites A or Suites B. Moreover, you can reserve your booking from different sites like booking.com or visit their official site.
What are the timings to check-in and check-out in Vacation Village resort?
You can check in to the resort from 04:00 PM to 11:30 PM. The check-out time from the resort is 10 AM. Moreover, to avoid an inconvenience, be sure to check in during the check-in hours because the resort does not allow check-in other than check-in hours.
I hope you enjoy our article, do check more of our amazing articles.